12.5% off Snow+Rock
Snow+Rock was founded in 1982 by a small team of snow sports obsessed individuals who saw an opportunity and thought they could do it better. They decided to take matters into their own hands by creating Snow+Rock and they're proud of that heritage.
They took chances with Degre 7 when one rogue designer decided to introduce pink into men's ski collections, and they've been introducing new brands to the UK ever since; including Eider, Arc'teryx and Toni Sailer to name but a few.
Snow+Rock are always trying to be one step ahead of everyone else. From the start they have been maverick by nature, taking on the largest snow sports retailer in the UK, by inventing the concept of boot fitting and introducing the first Boot Fit Clinic into the UK. A service that they pride themselves on to this day.
How to claim your 12.5% discount
To use your discount, you will need to sign up for an Explore More account . You can sign up in-store and online which will require an email address. To receive the discount you will need to have an Explore More account along with your Cycling UK membership card in-store.
If placing an online order, you will need to sign up to an Explore More account to be able to enter the discount code at the basket page.
Other discounts with Outdoor and Cycle Concepts
Terms and conditions
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Selected lines are exempt
- Only valid on production of your Cycling UK card and be set up with an Explore More account in store or use of discount code online.
- An email address is necessary to sign up both in-store and online.
- Only available to those aged 16 and over.
- The above offers and discounts are presented entirely at the discretion of the provider shown.
Complete list of Cycling UK member benefits > 12.5% off Snow+Rock