Cycling UK jobs
Our mission at Cycling UK is to enable millions more to cycle.
At Cycling UK we want a cleaner, happier and healthier world. We want people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be able to cycle safely, easily and enjoyably.
Cycling UK has championed the cause of cycling for more than 140 years. We promote all forms of cycling, protect the interests of existing and would-be cyclists, and inspire people across the UK to discover the joys of cycling.
As an independent, democratic and expert organisation, our activities reflect the commitment of our members, volunteers and partners to make cycling mainstream and to create a lasting difference to the lives of individuals and communities.
Why choose to work at Cycling UK
Cycling UK is a friendly yet growing medium sized charity with over 150 employees and an active network of thousands of volunteers and a strong supportive board of trustees all working towards our aim to get millions cycling.
Staff are based across all nations of the UK, with our main office based in Guildford in Surrey, England.
Working at Cycling UK
We want to do all that we can to ensure that our team and our work is as inclusive as it can be. For staff, volunteers, members and beneficiaries our commitment is that we will:
• Run a safe, welcoming environment that recognises that we are all different.
• Give a voice to diversity and in turn listen to it.
• Have the policies and procedures in place to ensure that diversity is respected, and our values upheld, and are committed to address when it is not.
• Reach beyond the usual channels and be flexible in our employment recruitment and volunteering offer to ensure we attract a diverse range of talent.
• Have a learning culture, educating and training our entire team on what diversity and inclusion means and why it is so important to all of us.
• Regularly turn the spotlight on ourselves to ensure that diversity and inclusion is continually monitored and reviewed.
• Celebrate and highlight our progress in diversity and inclusion, while challenging ourselves on our next steps.
• Ensure that our diversity and inclusion aims are central to our work by embedding in our strategic priorities and in our organisational values.
We aim to be a champion for diversity and inclusion in our sector.
We are determined that cycling in the UK means cycling is enjoyed by everybody, regardless of culture, race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, or ability.