British Cycle Quest leaderboard
There’s no better way to discover new and interesting places than by taking part in the British Cycle Quest (BCQ). The purpose of the quest is to visit all 402 checkpoints dotted throughout the UK. Visiting 402 checkpoints may be a daunting number, but it’s a challenge you’ve got the rest of your life to complete – there are no time limits.
The leaderboard shows the amazing achievements of current BCQ questers. The table shows participants, the number of checkpoints and level achieved.
Levels of award
- Just started – One to 10 checkpoints completed
- First level – 10 to 50 checkpoints completed
- Second level – 50 to 100 checkpoints
- Bronze level – 100 to 200 checkpoints
- Silver level – 200 to 300 checkpoints
- Gold level – 300 to 400 checkpoints
- Platinum medal – All 402 checkpoints completed
|First name||Last name||Checkpoints||Award level||Completion year|
|C & P||Avison||53||Second Level|
|S & J||Bailey||351||Gold Level|
|A & W||Baird||122||Bronze Level|
|S & G||Beavis||110||Bronze Level|
|E & C||Bell & Fryer||3||Just Started|
The answers are checked and validated by a volunteer and uploaded to the leaderboard once a month, so please be aware that there will be a delay between submitting your answers and seeing the online results.
Participants who have not handed in answers in five years will be removed from the leaderboard but can restart again at any time.