Bike London book competition
Bike London is a new guide to cycling in the capital, packed with tips, routes, history, and profiles of London cyclists from Bradley Wiggins to Jeremy Vine. Written by cycling journalist Charlie Allenby, it offers something for everyone, whether you’re an all-weather commuter or a summer day-tripper. It’s published by ACC Art Books on 31 March and we’ve got five copies to give away.
How to enter
Post a photograph with an urban cycling theme (it doesn't have to be London) on Twitter or Instagram, by 16 April, using the hashtag #BikeLondonBook, and tag @wearecyclinguk. Make sure you are following the Cycling UK account – and follow ACC Art Books on Instagram and Twitter too.
We will choose five winners, who will each receive a copy of the book (RRP £15).
We look forward to seeing your photographs!
Terms and conditions
- The competition opens 19 March, 2021.
- Photo submissions close 23:59 BST on 16 April, 2021.
- The competition will close at 23:59 BST on 16 April, 2021.
- There will be five competition winners chosen from the cumulated social media entries. Each will receive one copy of Bike London
- The winners may have their contact details passed to the publisher in order to fulfil their prize. Cycling UK will contact the winners to confirm consent before passing on your data.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date above, and will have until 14 May 2021 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details by this date, they forfeit their prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The best images will be selected by Cycling UK. Cycling UK will have the final say on all winners.
- By submitting your photograph in this competition, you are renouncing any claim to copyright of the photograph. Any photographs that are deemed inappropriate, or are infringing on the copyright of others will be removed from consideration.
- Events may occur that render the promotion of the competition or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cycling UK's control. Cycling UK may, at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Cycling UK as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid, for any technical failure, or for any event which may cause the draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The competition is only open to UK residents, but not employees (or families) of Cycling UK, or any organisation who have directly contributed to this competition, their agents, or anyone else connected with the draw.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be available.
- If any winners is unable to take up their prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize at their discretion.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.