Cycling UK is recruiting in Scotland
Cycling UK are looking for some fantastic people to join the Cycling UK team in Scotland, with a number of different vacancies across the country. The posts are all funded by Transport Scotland and you’ll be part of a growing team that engages thousands of people across Scotland.
If you’re an enthusiastic, organised and motivated individual with a passion for supporting people to try cycling for everyday journeys, please take a look at the roles.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 30 April. Interviews will be held on 9, 10, 11 and 14 May, depending on the post.
- Big Bike Revival Scotland – Communication Manager
- Play Together on Pedals – Senior Development Officer
- WheelNess - Senior Development Officer (x2)
- The Bothy – Project Coordinator
Please complete the application form giving full details in each section as requested, including which post you are applying for. Please use the person specification for the appropriate posts to help you complete the application form and show us why you are suitable by giving examples of how you meet the specification. This will enable the selection panel to assess each applicant’s relative strengths against the criteria in the person specification. If you wish to apply for more than one post, please use a separate form for each post. You may return your application form either by post to Sue Cherry at the above address or by email as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the name of the role in the Subject.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Suzanne Forup on 07785597591 or email email@example.com
Interviews will be held on the days below:
- Play Together on Pedals Senior Development Officer – Edinburgh on 9 May
- WheelNess Senior Development Officer – Inverness on 10 May
- The Bothy Project Coordinator – Inverclyde on 11 May
- Big Bike Revival Scotland Communications Manager – Edinburgh on 14 May
Thank you for your interest in Cycling UK.