Digital and Social Media Officer - £26,000 pa based in Guildford
Do you love cycling as much as we do?
Do you have the skills to connect to millions of people about the joys of riding a bike?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a charity on a pedalling revolution?
Cycling UK, the national cycling charity, is looking to recruit a digital and social media officer at its headquarters in Guildford on a 12-month maternity cover.
If you have experience running social media campaigns across multiple platforms, have a flair for creativity and are bold enough to try new approaches, we want to hear from you.
The job will involve:
- Managing multiple social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Planning and scheduling social media content and posts
- Responding to comments and messages
- Developing and implementing a plan to increase our reach and influence
- Create and upload content such as video, photos and infographics
- Liaise with staff and volunteers to ensure our work is accurately reflected
- Overseeing our Google Ad Grants campaigns, working with an external agency
- Work with our video producer to create engaging and innovative new content
To apply for this 12-month post, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why we absolutely must consider you for the job to Sue.Cherry@cyclinguk.org. Please note the closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Tuesday 23 April 2019. Interviews will take place at our offices in Guildford on Tuesday 30 April 2019.