All training courses are currently suspended
As we have now taken the decision to cancel all group activities, it means we have unfortunately had to take the decision to suspend all training courses, initially until August 31st.
We hope to be able to deliver training courses after the end of August, once government advice permits us to.
Please get in touch with the Training Team if you have any queries about future courses or current bookings.
During the course you will:
- learn how to assess participants and boost their confidence
- try different approaches to ride leading
- learn about route planning
- develop ways to assess and manage risk, and deal with incidents if they do happen
- review and reflect on your rides
By the end of this course you will have experience in managing a group of inexperienced riders through traffic.
Confident to ride on roads in traffic
Roads and traffic-free routes
Low to moderate, with a ride around 10 miles long
- Assistant Group Leader course
- Minimum age: 18
- Comfortable riding in traffic
- Exepience riding in groups
As your next step, you might want to consider National Standard Instructor, Club Leader or Tour Leader courses.
1 Day First Aid in the Outdoors
2 Day First Aid in the Outdoors
Both courses have been developed to be cycle and outdoor Specific.
£125 (£112.50 for Cycling UK members)