During the course you will:
- Learn how to assess participants and boost their confidence
- Try different approaches to ride leading
- Learn about route planning
- Develop ways to assess and manage risk, and deal with incidents if they do happen
- Review and reflect on your rides
By the end of this course you will have experience in managing a group of inexperienced riders through traffic.
Click on the arrows icon below to open the full-size guide and to download your own copy.
- Bike First Aid – 1-day course
- First Aid in the Outdoors – 2-day course
Both courses have been developed to be cycle and outdoor specific.
Basic and Trailside Maintenance.
For details of these courses, see Cycle courses and training.