During the course, you will:
- Consider the theory behind good club riding and how it is achieved
- Practise techniques in a supportive environment among peers and professional tutors
- Learn about route selection and assessment
The Club Leader course is perfect for people who take out club runs and would like some further training and development in the core principles of leading rides. The course has an engaging mix of practical and theory, with a simulated club ride and practice in leading different types of groups.
Click on the arrows icon below to open the full-size guide and to download your own copy.
This course fulfils a particular specialism, but you may next want to consider the Tour Leader course.
- Bike First Aid – 1-day course
- First Aid in the Outdoors – 2-day course
Both courses have been developed to be cycle and outdoor specific.
Basic and Trailside Maintenance.
For details of these courses, see Cycle courses and training.