Cycling Land’s End to John o’ Groats? Get the End to End pack
By Victoria Hazael
The Cycling UK End to End pack is a detailed written guide presented on a day-by-day basis for any cyclist wishing to undertake this classic ride independently. Pack highlights include:
- Four separate route details: a main road, fast route using busy A roads, and the more scenic B&B and YHA routes over 14-16 days
- Background information covering how to transport your cycle to and from both ends of the UK
- Record sheet to track your progress, allowing you to apply for a certificate/badge/T-shirt upon completion of the ride
- Details of cycle-friendly accommodation the length of the route
- GPX files for the main and YHA routes are available
Further information and advice about cycling Land’s End to John o’ Groats
There is also a regularly updated and very detailed thread on the Cycling UK forum about LEJOG.
The pack and GPX files are now free to download.