The SSIT Big Bike Challenge
The SSIT Big Bike Challenge 22nd June 2019
• All 3 rides will start and end in Salisbury at the 5 Rivers Leisure Centre SP1 3NR.
• 200 mile route is an “ultra-event” – Supported and guided by Salisbury Road and Mountain Cycle Club. SSIT provides lunch and supper as well as two further breaks.
• 118 mile route offers cyclists a slightly less challenging ride. Supported by Wheels in Wheels. Riders will be given lunch by SSIT and two further water and support stops.
• 60 mile route supported by Wheels in Wheels, offers riders the opportunity to ride in a peloton and to experience a non-competitive charity ride.
• Hand cyclists are welcome.
• Free Cycling Vest included in entry fee.
• This is not a race; the aim is for all riders to enjoy themselves.
• Sponsorship from the 2018 BBC enabled SSIT to support a number of people living with spinal injury with hand bikes & other specialist equipment.
All details about the 3 rides can be found https://www.ssit.org.uk/event/the-ssit-big-bike-challenge-supported-by-l...