Donate in memory
Donating in someone's memory is a wonderful way to continue their story.
No doubt they were a lover of cycling and the joy it brings.
By donating in their memory you can make sure many more people across the UK can experience that joy for themselves. We're always so grateful to receive these donations.
There are a variety of ways to donate in memory, such as -
- Make a donation in someone's name (this can be done by contacting James Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Collect at a funeral or memorial in lieu of flowers
- Set up an online tribute fund on Much Loved, JustGiving or similar which enables you to fundraise, share special memories, photographs and stories to honour your loved one.
- Set up an annual gift to Cycling UK in the month of your loved ones birthday or become a regular giver to cycling UK
- Take on a fundraising challenge in their memory, please see our Fundraise for us page for more information
- Share your story of in-memory fundraising with us, we'd be honoured to celebrate your loved one's life with you.
If you would like any assistance or to discuss donating or fundraising in memory of a loved one we are here to help, please get in touch with James Newman at email@example.com
2020-05-28 14:53:00 Europe/London