Lancashire Road Club
Lancashire Road Club are a CTC affilated group. For more information please go to the Lancashire Road Club Website.
There are plenty of rides organised within the club, catering for all abilities:
- Old Lags Ride: A circular run of around 40 miles average speed 13mph. Café stop included.
- Club Run: Usually covers between 70-90 miles and averages around 15mph. Café lunch stop included. See events page for further details
- STRAW Ride (Steady Training Run All Welcome): Usually covers between 70-90 miles and averages around 17mph. Café lunch stop included. Arranged via the “Club Forum”.
- Early Bird Ride: Usually covers between 50-60 miles and averages around 19mph. Set off early Sunday morning and back before lunch, brew stop included. Arranged via the “Club Forum”.
- Winter Training Ride: Fast training ride 50 miles, avergaing 20mph in a through and off formation.