Insurance documents hub
Click on the links below to view and download the PDFs.
Individual third party insurance
- Cycling UK Individual Third Party Insurance FAQs
- Cycling UK Individual Third Party Insurance Guidance Note
- Cycle Activity Provider (CAP) Membership FAQs
- Cycle Activity Provider (CAP) Membership Guidance Note
Rider and event organiser insurance
Please report any accidents/incidents during a Cycling UK group ride using our online form.
- Organisers’ Liability Insurance FAQs 2023-24
- Organisers’ Liability Insurance Affiliated Groups 2023-24
- Organisers’ Liability Insurance Member Groups 2023-24
- Cycling UK Event Organiser and Ride Leader Checklist
- Guidance Note 5 – Special Events Insurance
- Event Registration Form for Events of More Than 200 Participants - send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Cycling UK is not authorised to give advice on the suitability of insurance cover or sell insurance policies. We work closely with trusted partners and brokers who are authorised and regulated by the FCA. If you have any specific questions on our insurance policies, please visit the relevant webpages and contact the providers directly.