Brackley Nova Cycling
We are a friendly cycling group affiliated to Cycling UK and established to encourage people of all abilities to develop their cycling skills and general well being – to join us simply turn up and introduce yourself for up to three introductory rides.
Under 18's need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
We welcome both beginners and experienced riders and encourage everyone to enjoy cycling whatever their aspirations:
- General health and wellbeing
- Fitness improvement
- Social & Pleasure
- Audax & Sportive participation
- Long distance touring endurance
We can even help you build your fitness base for progressing to a racing orientated cycle club.
Brackley Nova Cycling, previously know as Brackley and District Cycling Group, is the spiritual successor to a cycling group operating in Brackley from the late 1890's / early 1900's.
For more details:
- See our website www.BrackleyNovaCycling.co.uk
- Email us on Enquiries@BrackleyNovaCycling.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook - search for Brackley Nova Cycling
- Find us on Strava - search for Brackley Nova Cycling
Regular group rides are held all year round, subject to adverse weather conditions, and Brackley Recreation Centre NN13 6JJ is the starting point for these rides
- Sunday rides start at 09:00 (summer) and 09:30 (winter)
- Thursday rides start at 09:15
Other rides take place during the - register with us on Facebook and Strava.
In recent years we have attended the Tour de France both in Yorkshire and the North of France.
All riders are welcome (under 18's need to be accompanied by a responsible adult)