Making sure cycling becomes part of the new normal
Webinar Series - Creating a new normal: cycling post-pandemic in the UK
What we’ve learned from the global pandemic is where there’s political will and a sense of urgency, great things can be done quickly. We’re at a crossroads where more and more people want to cycle for leisure, health and everyday travel, and our panel of experts will discuss what practical measures we can take in our localities to ensure a cycling culture is sustained.
Our expert guests include:
- Cllr Anna Richardson – City Convener for Sustainability and Carbon Reduction, Glasgow City Council
- Cllr Adam Clarke – Deputy City Mayor, Leicester City Council
- Lior Steinberg – Co-founder & Urban Planner, Humankind
- Duncan Dollimore – Head of Campaigns and Advocacy, Cycling UK
There will be opportunity for Q&A with the panel.
Who should attend?
This event is for councillors, local authorities, urban planners, and professionals working in transport and active travel sectors. You’ll be provided with practical advice and real life, relevant examples of good developments and programmes.
- Wednesday 10 June, 14:00 - 15:00
- Free to attend
- Register here
A recording will be made available to all who register after the event.