L4 Adventurer Ride - e.g. Cookham
For the 4th Saturday in the month we get more adventurous, with a Level 4 Adventurer Ride. Book your place here.
Distance, pace and hills will build – if we cycle to Windsor Great Park, we’d go through the town, up to the Castle, up Crimp Hill into the park. Normally, we’ll come back on the track to Stag Meadow.
We’ll also leave the Windsor area – often heading to Cookham via the Maidenhead Greenway. These rides will inspire you to join up our quiet routes to plan your own longer circular adventures.
On a longer ride you must bring an inner tube for your bike, a drink, snack & waterproof jacket.
We start Adventurer Rides 30 mins early than others at 11:00. These are for experienced riders, whom we'd expect to have a fully functioning bike. Please be at The Swan by 10:50 latest, you must be booked on & your bike deemed safe for group riding. It's back at least 2hrs later for a well deserved refreshing drink & lunch.
2 hrs approx, stop once for onboard snacks/drinks & up to 25 miles. Allow 30 mins over-run for mechanicals.
- 25 mi / 40 km
Date and start time
- Saturday 23 July 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 27 August 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 24 September 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 22 October 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 26 November 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 24 December 2022 - 11:00
- Saturday 28 January 2023 - 11:00
- Saturday 25 February 2023 - 11:00
- Saturday 25 March 2023 - 11:00
- Saturday 22 April 2023 - 11:00
Repeating until a final occurrence on
- Saturday 22 June 2024 - 11:00
Book this event