Cycling UK Lincolnshire AGM 2023
The Cycling UK Lincolnshire Annual General Meeting will take place on Sunday 30th April 2023 to be held at Fiskerton Village Hall, near Lincoln.
Doors open at 10.30 am with the meeting starting at 11.00 am.
All welcome. Free food and refreshments. Find out what Cycling UK Lincolnshire is all about.
Note that the Photography Competition is 'DIGITAL' entry this year. Full details HERE
The following officers currently hold the following positions and roles:
1. CHAIR: Tim Newbery
2. SECRETARY: Andrew Townhill
3. TREASURER: Barry Jordan
1. REGISTRATION OFFICER: Melanie Carroll
2. SAFEGUARDING OFFICER: Trevor Halstead / Daniel Nicholson
3. PROMOTIONS/PUBLICITY OFFICER: Tim Newbery
1. CAMPAIGNS OFFICER: Melanie Carroll
2. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CHAMPION: Tim Newbery
3. COVID-19 OFFICER: Tim Newbery
1. PRESIDENT(Honorary): Trevor Halstead
2. AUDITOR (Honorary): Flora Forster
VOTING can be in person at the meeting or by post or email via proxy through the Chair. To appoint a different proxy, please provide your proxy’s name and contact details, including email address. If voting by proxy, please email: email@example.com or Tel Landline: 01507 600084. Postal address: Chair Cycling UK Lincolnshire, 7a Linden Walk, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 9HT.