When this happens, we want to hear about your concerns, so we can deal with them and prevent similar situations in the future. When we receive a complaint of this nature we aim to:
- respond to complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible, while being fair to everyone involved;
- provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use, when a formal investigation is needed; and to publicise it on our website and other appropriate media;
- handle all complaint information sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements;
- make sure all our staff know what to do if someone complains to Cycling UK;
- apologise if we have got something wrong and act quickly to put it right; and
- monitor complaints and learn from them.
How to make a complaint to Cycling UK
Our Complaints Procedure outlines the process of raising a complaint with Cycling UK and how the complaint will be dealt with.
We believe most complaints are best dealt with informally by the staff or member group responsible for the issue, but we’ll always make sure the complaint is recorded, monitored and responded to appropriately. Sometimes a formal investigation is needed.
Following acknowledgement, we’ll do all we can to ensure that the issue is resolved within 30 days of acknowledging your complaint.
Details of the relevant part of Cycling UK can be found on our contacts page.
Complaints can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
20-22 Railton Road
If your complaint is in relation to our fundraising activity you may also wish to raise this with the Fundraising Regulator