Cycle Advocacy Network in Wales
Welcome to the Cycle Advocacy Network in Wales
Change for the better is happening in Wales. We have the Active Travel Act in place, and the Welsh Government are spending increasing amounts of money on cycling.
However, we think that with a little bit more input from cycle campaigners local authorities could deliver more of the changes we need at the pace the planet needs.
Cycling UK wants to support and grow the movement of people speaking up for cycling everywhere in Wales. We’re here to help you raise your voice and call for positive change in your local area.
Find out more about the Cycle Advocacy Network and join us on the journey to get more people cycling.
Partner your campaign with the Cycle Advocacy Network
Partner with CAN - for FREE - and get:
- Recognition for your group on our CAN Wales map
- Ongoing contact with Gwenda Owen, Cycling UK’s engagement officer in Wales, and Cycling UK’s wider campaigns team
- A chance to participate in the national conversation: share your local experiences and join with national initiatives
- Use of the Cycling UK and CAN logos on formal submissions, consultation responses and funding bids
- Access to the CAN Forum for one or more of your members – the hive mind of cycle campaigners across the UK
You could additionally affiliate your group with Cycling UK to take advantage of our insurance cover for your rides and events.
All groups have access to the public resources, events and surgery sessions in the UK-wide Cycle Advocacy Network.
For more information contact Cycling UK's engagement officer for Wales, Gwenda Owen.