Come and meet CTC Cymru
The meeting will take place at:
Shrewsbury Quaker Meeting House, Corporation Lane, Shrewsbury, SY1 2NU
On Saturday 28 November 2015 11.00am to 3.30pm.
- Attendance and apologies
- Minutes of AGM held on 26 March 2015 (Cardiff)
- Annual Report & Officers & Committee report
- Approval of Financial Statement 2014 - 2015
- Report on the Welsh Festival of Cycling 2015 and plans for the Festival in 2016
- CTC Councillor for Wales – Gwenda Owen, CTC developments
- Appointment of Officers & Committee members – offers/bank signatories
- Election of Representatives:
- Regional (North Wales; Mid Wales; South West Wales; South East Wales)
- Member Groups (Chester & North Wales; Cardiff & South Wales; Swansea & West Wales)
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available throughout; light buffet to be ordered.
CTC Cymru and the Future:
- Cycle campaigning in Wales and discussion on the current Active Travel Act Local Authority mapping proposals;
- Influencing the Welsh Government;
- Partnership working;
- Constitution and development plans.