Eastbourne Bespoke Cycling Club
Bespoke is a free, non-political group, passionate about cycling. We want to make it easier and safer for everyone to get around Eastbourne by bicycle.
Eastbourne is a gateway to the South Downs National Park, with miles of mountain-bike trails, but conditions for cycling in the town centre, along the seafront and around schools could (and should) be better.
If cycling could be as safe and easy as in many European towns, then more people would see the benefits of cycling. There would be less pollution and more parking spaces for those who need to use a car.
Bespoke campaigns for a network of safe continuous well-signposted cycle routes.
Bespoke supports cycling for everybody who might want to use a bicycle to get to work, school, university, shops, the pub, or just out and about. Eastbourne is a great place to cycle and we want to make it even better.
Bespoke aims to:
- Make cycling in Eastbourne safer and easier
- Encourage people to cycle
- Advise on how to ride safely with consideration for pedestrians and drivers
- Encourage drivers to become more 'cycle-aware'
- Help local authorities with planning routes and road layouts
- Advise companies how best to provide for cycling employees and customers
Come along to one our meetings, usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm.
For more information please go to the Eastbourne Bespoke Cycling Club Website.
Bespoke meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. All welcome.Please visit our Website for more information.