Bingley Belles is a Cycling UK affiliated group. We are a women's community cycling group.
Based in Bingley, West Yorkshire, we cycle for pleasure, fitness and wellbeing along canal routes, off road and some quiet roads. Women of all abilities from Bingley and surrounding areas are welcome. Our routes are from 5 to 15 miles, ranging from beginner level to the more challenging routes. We usually start and finish in Bingley.
We do have bikes which you can borrow if you don't have your own and can arrange lessons for you with a professional cycling instructor (there is a charge for the lessons).
If you are learning or returning to riding and want to develop your cycling skills and build confidence, we are the group for you.
- Guided, social and cake & coffee rides
- Meet new friends
- Non-competitive, friendly, inclusive women’s club.
Please contact us if you would like to join us. We would love to hear from you.
Our rides are:
- Social, women only rides
- 5 - 15 miles long
- We go at the pace of the slowest rider
- Predominantly off road on the canal and some quiet lanes
- Mostly flat with some hills for those wanting more of a challenge
- Suitable for beginners and those wanting to build their confidence
We always meet at the top of Five Rise Locks on the Leeds to Liverpool canal
We meet twice a month:
- In Summer - one evening ride and one weekend ride
- In Winter - both weekend rides
- We meet on a mixture of days and times