Ogden brook ride
First ride after lockdown, due to the current restrictions this ride is limited to 6 riders.
This is a popular local route that takes us through Stalybridge country park and the Brushes valley to Tintwistle along the Pennine Bridleway before heading back over Hobson moor.
The route is only short at 19km but it does include 474 meters of challenging climbs with some good descents, the route will take us along byways, bridleways and some country lanes, we'll ride at a steady pace and no one will be left behind, we will stop as and when needed for drinks & food or a rest. If you have any questions please drop us an email. email@example.com
- Helmets are compulsory
- Gloves and Knee pads are recommended
- A fully working bike ( Please M check your bike before the ride )
- Drink and food for the ride
- Waterproofs & cloths to suite the weather conditions
- Spares for bike, inner tube, chain link etc.
- All riders need to be signed up members to the Tame Valley Mountain Bike association.