Keep Calm and Pedal
These introduction to biking sessions are suitable for families or individuals wanting to build on cycling and navigation skills in order to confidently explore by bike. Participants must be able to pedal and balance independently, be comfortable using their brakes and gears and have a reasonable level of fitness. Children are very welcome but in order to make the most of the sessions we recommend they are 7+. All coaching sessions will be delivered in a traffic free environment.
- The sessions will cover the following areas
- Beginner off-road cycling techniques (simple tacks and trails)
- Keeping safe on the roads and coping with traffic
- Basic bike checks and puncture management
- Not getting lost skills Basic map and navigation.