Hubs Cycle Network - July Ride
Business networking is often a very formal affair with a bunch of people who have no common connection. Traditional types of networking have their place, but why not get together over something that we all love - cycling.
You must be a director, business owner or decision maker to join the ride. It is important that everyone's time is spent in the best way - making genuine business contacts that could have an impact on the growth and success of their business.
All you need is any bike (mountain, road, or hybrid), a helmet, cycling proficiency and a reasonable level of fitness. And you should be prepared to talk about yourself and your business whilst sat on a bike next to someone a lot like you.
This ride will be led by experienced ride leaders who will ensure that:
- We ride safely in formation.
- We ride at a social pace (13-15mph average) so that conversation is possible!
- We ride a sensible route that is challenging enough to be fun and flat enough to be inclusive.
- We ride at the pace of the slowest rider, so no one is left behind.
- We rotate as a peloton so you get the chance to can talk to everyone in your group.
Watch this space for ride location and booking details or contact us for more information.