The Big Bike Get Together
The Great Big Bike Get Together is back for 2019 and its bigger and better than ever!
We've teamed up with lots of cycling organisations across Greater Manchester to offer a heap of activities including:
- A bike amnesty - donate your old bike to a cycling charity who will refurbish it and make sure it gets a new, loving home!
- Pre-loved bike sale by UCC
- Free bike repairs by Brookes Cycles, Eccles
- Free bike maintenance workshops with Standard Practice Studio
- "ditch your stabilisers" sessions for little ones who haven't quite got the hang of life on two wheels yet!
- led bike ride around the park (with adult bikes and equipment to borrow) by Cycling Projects
- mini cyclocross race with Salford Cycling Club
- “rollapaluza” style races (head to head on static bikes)
- trial and advice sessions with e-bikes, cargo bikes and family cycling accessories with Manchester Bike Hire and Bambino Biking
- Swifty scooters
- BMX and skateboarding with Graystone Action Sports Academy
- Information stalls
So grab your bike and your family and friends and head down to the park!