Beginner Mechanics Class
Welcome to Teams Wheelers, we're all about miles and smiles!
Join our qualified club technician for a gentle introduction to looking after your own bicycle at home or on the trail. We'll be practicing some of the most basic and important skills to improve your own expertise and give you the confidence to cycle further. The class will last 2 hours including a break for a cuppa.
What we can provide you:
- Use of our club bikes, tools, and parts free of charge
- A guided introduction to looking after your bike
- Expert advice on any specific issues you might have
What you need to bring with you:
- Your own bike if you have one, the more you practice on your own bike the better!
- Warm clothing, thi event will take place outdoor but under cover
The class starts at 2pm at the Big Local Bungalow on Derwentwater Road, Teams, Gateshead NE8 2HQ. If you're arriving by car you can park in the Teams Club car park next door. If you have any questions about these sessions or anything else please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will not be carrying out repairs on bikes during this session but covering specific topics.