Not able to make a public course listed on our calendar?
Got a group of four or more like-minded people who are all looking for the same course?
Got a suitable venue with appropriate riding on the doorstep and meeting room/classroom facilities?
Great, Let us come to you!
We coordinate with you to deliver your course directly including booking a suitable date and instructor (we recommend requesting a course 2 months before it is due to take place).
Why set up a Private Course?
Private courses offer several advantages over public courses, where appropriately used:
- its your course - we work with you to shape the course contents, dates and location to suit, around the framework of the qualification
- your existing venue or base may be used (provided it fulfils the course requirements)
- the course can use your local area so particular tips and tricks in and around your regular riding routes can aid your future activities
- you can choose your preferred date for the course.
- we cover the UK, and the world. Our Trainers are widely distributed across the UK and Europe, so we can get to any venue there easily. We also work worldwide, and have provided courses as far afield as Canada, Cuba and India.
There are downloadable documents at the bottom of this page to explain more about Private Courses.
- Private Course Information guides you through the detail of what Private Courses are, how many people can access them, what is required of venue
- Expression of interest form. No commitment from you, but sets us both up to look at the detail of what you might need and when.
For more information please contact us at the Training Office.
Tel: 01483 238 337 or Email us