Who is your cycling hero?
Who is your cycling hero?
Look ahead to Spring and a chance to kit yourself out. We've teamed up with Cotswold Outdoor to give you the chance to WIN a Fitbit Alta HR Activity Band and an Ortlieb Office Bag Pannier, together worth £230* – prizes courtesy of our recommended outdoor retail partner, Cotswold Outdoor.
To be in with a chance to win, complete your details below and, tell us who your Cycling Hero is. *Terms and Conditions apply.
The prizes include:
- Ortlieb Office Bag Pannier - the waterproof bike briefcase with roll closure can be mounted on the right or left side of the rack. Featuring Ortlieb's QL2.1 mounting system.
- Fitbit Alta HR Activity Band - a fitness wristband that includes heart rate monitoring, all-day activity tracking, sleep monitoring and a reminder for you to move more regularly with a goal of achieving up to 250 steps an hour.
So what are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to win!
You might also be interested to know that if you are a member of Cycling UK you can get access to great member benefits, including a discount with Cotswold Outdoor – if you are not a member of Cycling UK, why not Join Us today.
- There is one prize made up of an Ortlieb Office Bag Pannier QL2.1 13L in black, one size, worth £100; and a Fitbit Alta HR Activity Band, in black, size large (17-20.6 cm), worth £130.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Entries close midnight on Sunday 1 April 2018.
- The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- One entry per person.
- Entry to the competition is based on completing the details on this webpage and telling us via this page who your Cycling Hero is.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received to this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the competition ending and will have until Monday 30 April 2018 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details in time, they will forfeit their prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity with Cycling UK.
- The competition is only open to UK residents but not employees (or families) of Cycling UK, Cotswold Outdoor, Outdoor & Cycle Concepts Ltd companies, their agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable & non-transferable. No cash alternative will be available. In the unlikely event of being unable to supply a prize item shown, an equivalent item will be supplied.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cycling UK’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Cycling UK as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The name of the winner will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- If the winner of the competition is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- Information provided will be used by Cycling UK for the purposes of providing you with information about Cycling UK, including, but not limited to, its services, projects, campaigns and membership benefits. Cycling UK will not disclose this information to any other person or organisation, except in connection with the above purposes.
- If you do not want Cycling UK to contact you about its activities, products or services, please use one of the following methods to unsubscribe or tailor what communications you receive:
- use the unsubscribe link found in the footer of all of our emails
- contact membership services at email@example.com or call 01483 238301.
If you have any query about the use Cycling UK make of your data, please write to the Data Controller at Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX