As a result of the Coronavirus outbreak organisations need to make urgent changes to the way their staff travel to work, avoiding the risk of infection on public transport.
The Employer Membership provides an extensive insurance package, specifically tailored for cyclists, providing protection and peace of mind for both your organisation and employees. Cycling UK's complete package also delivers the support and advice for organisations to champion cycling, with inspirational online resources, on the ground engagement, access to a suite of tailored training courses and extensive bike maintenance services.
Our Employer Membership will help you to meet the government target of doubling the number of trips made wholly or partly by cycling by 2025, and demonstrate a commitment to investing in your employee’s health and wellbeing by championing cycling and its broad benefits.
Peace of mind for employers and employees
- £10m organisers’ liability insurance for all company cycle activities.
- 10m third party liability insurance in case an employee causes an accident on their bike.
- One month’s free bike insurance with comprehensive accident insurance.
- Cycling specific legal advice line, in the event of any cycling incidents.
Discounts on bikes and cycling gear
- Discounts on bikes and cycle equipment from various retailers including Halfords, Raleigh, BikeRegister kits
- Money off outdoor gear; insurance for travel and health
- Access to Employer Tool Kit and Digital Guides to help you encourage commuting
- Advice on how to become a Cycle Friendly Employer including how to improve your facilities; create the right incentives; and support staff
- Additional support available from specialist cycle partners (e.g. storage/pool bikes)
- Help on location-specific commute and route planning
Engage and inspire staff
- Activities to help and engage your staff to encourage more regular cycling
- Hints and tips on how to manage your commute and have fun on your bike
- Engaging content like stories of how other people have got started on their bikes
- Challenges and activities to share and encourage cycling
- Join 70,000 cyclists giving us a louder voice when campaigning locally and nationally on cycling related issues
Number of Employees
|Up to 20 employees||£950 + VAT|
|Up to 50 employees||£2200 + VAT|
|Up to 100 employees||£3850 + VAT|
|Bespoke packages||Price on request|