To renew or update your personal details you will need to create a new online account and use the same email address as you used previously so that our system can recognise your membership. You can also use the same password if you choose.
If you want to use a different email address or your email address is not already held on our system, you will need to contact the membership team directly by phone or email.
Once your account is set up, you will be able to renew your membership and update your details
- Create a new online account, this will redirect you to our single sign on login page provided by Mirosoft - the url is cyclingukb2c.b2clogin.com.
(NOTE: In the future this will allow access to all Cycling UK websites and will stop the need for different user accounts and passwords.)
Click the link to Sign up now
- The register screen will show, enter your email address and press the send verification code button.
- An email will be sent to you from Microsoft on behalf of Cycling UK with a 6 digital code.
- Enter the code and press verify, then enter the password you want to user for your Cycling UK account and you first and last name.
- You will then be logged into my.cyclinguk.org and if the email address you have used is the same as on your membership you will see you membership details. If this is not the case please contact the membership team (details above).