To renew your membership or update your personal details you will need to create a new online account. Please follow the steps below:
- Create a new online accountWhen you press on the register and renew button above you will be redirected to our sign up or login page
(NOTE: In the future this will allow access to all Cycling UK websites including benefit codes and will stop the need for different user accounts and passwords.)
Click the link to Sign up now
- The register screen will show, enter your email address and press the send verification code button.
- An email will be sent to you from Microsoft on behalf of Cycling UK with a 6 digit code.
- Enter the code and press verify, then enter the password you want to use for your Cycling UK account and your first and last name.
- You will then be logged into my.cyclinguk.org and if the email address you have used is the same as on your membership, you will see your membership details. If this is not the case please contact the membership team, details below.
If you have any queries about setting up a new online account, please contact email@example.com or call this number 01483 238301 to speak to the team.