10% off at Halfords
10% off at Halfords
With over 100 years of experience in selling bikes, Halfords is the leading bike shop in the UK. Selling everything from balance bikes for little ones finding their feet, right up to sleek and speedy Boardman bikes.
With a range of bikes for sale they're certain to have the perfect cycle for you, whether you're looking to head to the hills on a mountain bike or get a helping hand from an electric bike.
They also stock a wide range of bike accessories and bike parts; everything from water bottles and bike lights through to cycling clothing, inner tubes and tyres.
How to claim your 10% discount
Cycling UK members are entitled to 10% off the in-store price of any cycles and cycling related products and services in Halfords.
PLEASE NOTE: From 1 October 2018, you will need to produce a valid membership card and valid promotional code to receive your 10% discount.
Promotional voucher code can be viewed at the bottom of this page when logged in (see below for instructions).
A new voucher will be published on the first of each month. You can either show this page on your phone or as a printout.
Conditions and Exclusions
Discount is supplied to Cycling UK members upon production of a valid Cycling UK membership card and a valid voucher code. Some stores may not accept old CTC membership cards, so we advise you carry your new card. If you don't have one, please contact us or log in to the website to order a new card online.
- 10% off is valid on any cycling-related purchase
- Discount excludes gift vouchers and Halfords Autocentres
- May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher or other store-specific promotions
- Discount can only be used once per transaction
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with colleague discount
- Discount is not redeemable for cash
- Discount not redeemable online
Need help logging into our website?
- To log into our website, you need to create an online account. Once logged in, you will be able to view our member-only codes at the bottom of relevant member benefit pages.
- If you already have an account, you can log in using this link, or click the orange rectangle icon on the top right of your screen.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one using the same link, or by clicking the orange rectangle icon on the top right of your screen. Click 'Create new account' to start the process.
- You can only use the 'Request new password' button if you have previously created an account and submitted a password.
- The process shouldn't take no longer than a few minutes but if you still need assistance, please contact the Membership Team on 01483 238 301, weekdays from 9am-5pm.