25% discount off ICE-scan tags
At Cycling UK, we understand that feeling safe on your bike is very important. Incidents can happen, and if they do, it’s vital that the emergency services are able to identify you and access your medical records, quickly and securely.
In Case of Emergency (ICE-scan) ensures this is possible. Developed in association with senior clinicians, paramedics, and emergency services, the ICE-scan QR tag contains technology linked to a secure database containing information entered and verified by you.
How does ICE-scan work?
When paramedics or first on scene spot the ICE-scan tag with its ‘Blue Star of Life’ logo, they can remove its protective security layer to reveal your QR code.
They can then scan this using the ICE-scan app or camera on their mobile device to reveal your medical and contact information.
ICE-scan are also incorporating What3Words GPS technology into their app which will direct emergency services to your exact location.
How to access
- Scan the QR code or download the ICE-scan app from either Apple and Android app stores.
- Create your account, enter your Cycling UK discount code and subscribe.
- Your ICE-scan pack containing your activation code and five QR tags will arrive within a few days.
- Open the app and complete your medical details.
- Activate your account by saving the information to your QR code, peel your complete ICE-scan tags (two layers) and place on your helmet, mobile or other suitable surface.
Terms and conditions
25% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST FIVE ICE-SCAN TAGS
VALID FOR EXISTING, NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS