12.5% off at Runners Need
At Runners Need, they have always believed that it’s never too late to start running. Just ask their founder Chris Bould, who didn’t set out on his first run until the age of 26, when he joined the Highgate Harriers in 1979.
Runners Need genuinely love running and want to share that enthusiasm and knowledge with their customers, which is why you can visit them in-store and online for expert guidance on anything from training, racing and nutrition to footwear, clothing and electronics.
For them, a great running experience begins with the right shoe, so their staff are trained to offer free video gait analysis and professional fitting services in every store.
To use your discount, you will need to sign up for an Explore More account . You can sign up in-store and online which will require an email address. To receive the discount you will need to have an Explore More account along with your Cycling UK membership card in-store.
If placing an online order, you will need to sign up to an Explore More account to be able to enter the discount code at the basket page.
Terms and conditions
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Selected lines are exempt.
- Only valid on production of your Cycling UK membership card in-store or use of discount code online and must sign up for a Explore More account.
- An email address is necessary to sign up both in-store and online.
- Only available to those aged 16 and over
- The above offers and discounts are presented entirely at the discretion of the provider shown.