Warwick District Cycleways
Cycleways – The Voice for Cycling and Cyclists in Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Warwick.
Cycleways is a volunteer group campaigning for better cycle provision in the area.
We want cycling as a means of transport for everyone; old and young, the serious club rider through to the weekend leisure rider; Cycleways is a group that speaks for all!
Cycleways represents cyclists to the Council at County, District and Town level, ensuring that your voice is heard. We work to develop the cycle network and monitor danger-zones around the area and suggest safer junctions.
Cycleways wants a cycle friendly Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Warwick which will benefit businesses, the environment and public health. Warwick District should be a fantastic place to cycle, it is one of the flattest parts of England. Unfortunately, provision for cyclists is severely lacking.
- to make cycling safer in Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Warwick
- to encourage people to cycle
- to advise companies on how to make provision for their employees and customers who cycle
- to help transport bodies consider cyclists when planning routes / road layouts
- to educate motorists to become more “cycle-aware”
- to form links with other groups
For more infomation see our website: www.cycleways.org.uk