We are the Southsea Cycling Revolution (Cycloution); a Cycling UK affiliated Community Cycle Club.
We see ourselves as a gentle, friendly entry level social cycling group who meet every Friday at 09:30am for a gentle ride out (and coffee).
Our rides are ALWAYS:
- led by experienced and trained leaders
- a loop starting and finishing at Coffee Cup, Eastney Esplanade
- at the speed of the slowest rider
- posted as events here, and on the British Cycling Lets Ride webpage
- On!! Regardless of the weather (although we may just drink coffee and chat rather than cycle)
- Free :}
New riders (all shapes, sizes and ability levels) are always assured of a friendly welcome - come join us....