Hyndburn CTC are a CTC affiliated group. The group was set up in June 2015 thanks to funding from LCC Central Gateway Grant and a joint protect with CTC.
Our aims are to:-
- get people out cycling who have never cycled
- get people back on their bikes if they haven't cycled for a while
- get bikes out of garages and sheds and back into use
- have fun social cycling
- work with beginners, improvers and experienced cyclists
- be part of Hyndburn Cycle Forum
We hold beginners rides around the borough of Hyndburn. As riders progress they can join rides in the Ribble Valley, Burnley, Pendle and along the Leed-Liverpool canal. We have pool bikes that can be loaned out and a building where people can repair their own bikes with support from other cyclists.
We now have two electric bikes that can be loaned out.
Riders who want to do 50+ miles. mainly on roads, should contact Blackburn and District CTC.