Barnardo's Carlisle Rural Sure Start Children's Centre
Barnardos Carlisle Rural Sure Start Childrens Centre are a CTC affilated group.
We offer a wide range of free, accessible services for families with children aged 0-19 years, with more support targeted at those who need it most.
Carlisle Rural SureStart Children’s Centre is committed to helping parents, carers and families to:
- establish effective partnerships with professionals
- support learning, enjoyment and achievement
- promote healthy lifestyles and choices
- provide safe homes and stability
- promote positive behaviour
- participate in making their community a better place to live
Our services include play and early support, parenting support, individual home-based family support, help for parents to find work or training, childcare, health services, and volunteering opportunities
For more information please go to the Barnardos Carlisle Rural Sure Start Childrens Centre Website.
Fax: 01228 792387