Join Cycling UK
Whether you're brand new to cycling or have been pedalling for years, joining Cycling UK is right for you and great for cycling. We have over 130 years’ experience to share, we are really passionate about helping more people to enjoy cycling and all the benefits that come with it. We are an independent charity so we rely on our members to keep us going. Cyclists support us because we support cycling.
Here are just some reasons to join:
- Six issues of our award-winning magazine Cycle each year
- £10 million third party insurance - a lot of piece of mind for you on the bike
- CycleClips - our e-news keeping you up to speed with all that is happening in cycling
- We campaign for everyone's right to ride
- Pothole Reporting with Fill That Hole iPhone app
- Exclusive access to one of the largest route libraries anywhere
- Access to groups and events - with over a hundred groups throughout the UK, there is always a ride to join
- Expert technical advice online or over the phone
- The best insurance offers for you, your bike and your trip
- Exclusive holidays and tours offers
- Legal advice for our cyclists - our expert lawyers are available to support you
- Great discounts on bikes and accessories
- We are your voice for the cycling community
Cycling UK unwaged membership is an annual membership for individuals who are currently not in employment and who are aged between 18 and 65.
Please note your membership including third party insurance and legal aid cover will not be valid if you are found to be employed at the time of joining and any subsequent renewals.