Why your group should join Cycling UK
Why join your club or group to Cycling UK?
Not only will your group be supporting our vital campaigning work on behalf of all cyclists and mountain bikers but, for just £75 a year, joining Cycling UK as a group provides:
- Peace of mind from being part of an organisation that has been working on behalf of cyclists for nearly 140 years.
- Organisers’ Liability Insurance provides club officials such as event organisers, ride leaders and other volunteers with cover worth up to £10 million against any claims made against them. (See guidance and FAQs below for full Terms and Conditions).
- Members of your group can become individual Cycling UK members for only £24 and benefit from 3rd party insurance while cycling, covering them for any injury or damage they cause while riding.
- Support for your group: advice and guidance on best practice, plus a wealth of resources for the smooth-running of the group and its rides and events.
- Your group's rides and events can be promoted via Cycling UK's Events Guide and in our other media.
- Your own publicity page (or micro website) on our Local Groups map.
- A copy of 'Cycle' magazine six times a year.
- Support for Cycling UK’s campaigning and lobbying on behalf of all cyclists.
Why ask your members to join Cycling UK as individual members?
It costs just £24 for members of your group to take out individual Affiliate Membership of Cycling UK. This will provide them with:
- 3rd Party Liability cover should they cause any damage or injury while cycling (except when employed as a cyclist). Every Cycling UK group will be given a unique code individual members can use to join Cycling UK online at the reduced rate.
- Access to a wide range of member benefits and discounts. (Please note that only full membership of Cycling UK provides access to our free legal advice claims service.)
- The knowledge that they are also supporting our work on behalf of all cyclists - together, we are a stronger voice for cycling.
Cycling UK Group Membership
Buy Cycling UK Group Membership for just £75 per year
Join below or call Cycling UK Membership Services on 01483 238301 Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
If you would like further information on the Cycling UK Group membership please give us a call on 01483 238301.
Cycling UK Group Membership for Individuals
Once your group has joined Cycling UK, you will be given a unique code your individual members can use to join online. It costs just £24 for club/group members to take out individual membership which will provide 3rd Party Liability cover for them should they cause any damage or injury while cycling. (See Guidance Note 1a below for full Terms and Conditions.)
Individual Membership also includes:
- Discounts offered by a range of retailers including Cotswold Outdoor and YHA
- An entertaining weekly e-newsletter, ‘CycleClips’, full of all the latest cycling news.
Please note that only full membership provides access to our free legal advise claims service.