Festive Prize Draw
Festive Prize Draw
And if you purchase Cycling UK membership as a gift for someone else, you'll BOTH be entered into our prize draw.
This promotion has now ended.
How it works
It couldn't be more simple. All new Cycling UK members (either purchasing for yourself or as a gift membership) using a valid Christmas promotion code are automatically entered into the draw*. If you purchase a gift membership, both the new member and the purchaser will be entered.
All new members will receive their free gift, as well as all the other benefits of Cycling UK membership. And six lucky prize winners will receive one of the following gifts.
BORG Wheels - worth £420
Win a set of BORG 22 custom built wheels with IRC tyres worth over £400.
The winner will receive a set of hand built BORG 22 all-weather tubeless ready 700c clincher wheels fitted with a set of IRC Roadlite X-Guard tyres & tubes. The BORG 22's feature tubeless ready 22mm deep rims with Sapim spokes on Miche Primato hubs (Shimano or Campagnolo compatible) and will be built to suit the rider's weight.
All BORG wheels are hand built in the UK and are available in a variety of depths in rim and disc brake options for all cycling disciplines.
Full information on the BORG 22 wheelset as well as the other wheels in the BORG range is available on the Cycle Clinic website.
Lezyne Connect Drive Lights - worth £135
Lezyne Connect Drive high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling lights with quick-action, two button wireless remote switch.
- Front Lite Drive 800XL: compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminium body.
- Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 800 lumens.
- Eight mode options, including highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode.
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility.
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
- Rear Strip Drive: Powerful and versatile LED taillight. Light and durable co-molded lens/body construction.
- Unique aero and round post compatible design.
- Five ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 150 lumens.
Osloh Bicycle Jeans - worth £115
Born in Brooklyn, New York, Osloh was created to provide the casual everyday cyclist with clothing that works just as well on the road and in motion as it does at your destination.
Described as "stylish and timeless apparel that performs", one lucky member will win a pair of jeans from the Osloh range.
Beryl Laserlight Burner Light Set - worth £156
Between the bright green laser projection from the Laserlight and the 100-lumen strong punch from the Burner's string of LEDs, this power duo will keep you and your path well lit, providing superior visibility even on the darkest roads.
- Brightness: 300 lumen Laserlight | 100 lumen Burner
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours and 60 hours on a single charge
- Mounting: Laserlight one-hand quick release fits 24–32mm handlebars | Burner: Fast and secure magnetic attachment with angle adjustment
- Power save mode: 4/5 hours of light at 95/85% depletion
- Fully waterproof, not just water resistant
- USB Charge: 50% in 1 hour, 100% in 4 hours
Hackney GT ‘GTX’ MBX long sleeve jersey - worth £60
Cycle fashion label Hackney GT announces the latest addition to their range with the GTX ‘MBX’ (MTB, BMX, MX) jersey. The long sleeve loose fit top takes its design origins from iconic styling from the 80’s and combines them with Hackney GT’s renowned flair for creative aesthetics in collaboration with celebrated designer Swifty, a long time supporter of the label.
It isn’t just about looking good though as the jersey is packed with features making it perfect for all disciplines where a good tear up is necessary. The perforated Windex retro style front chest panel allows plenty of breathability while remaining hard wearing as does the 100% polyester fabric to the back and sides. Detailed side panels provide a better fit while the Lycra wrist cuffs help to keep the full length sleeves in place. The jersey is made in England like all Hackney GT products, and is available in unisex sizes XS to XXL .
Victoria Classic City Bike - worth £420
The classic city bike with 3-speed gearing, suspension fork, StVZO-compliant lights and coaster brake.
- Size small
- It’s equipped with hub dynamo, lights, mudguards, rack, pump and prop stand.
- NB: It’s had some very light use as part of some product research work but is in practically perfect condition
Terms and Conditions
*If you wish to opt out of the prize draw, email the membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize draw opens on Monday 12 November, 2018.
- Entries close midnight on Sunday 6 January, 2018.
- There is one version of each prize as described on this webpage. The prizes will be drawn randomly, and the winners contacted to inform them of which prize they can claim.
- The winner may have their contact details passed to the distributor in order to fulfil their prize. Cycling UK will contact the winner in each case to confirm consent.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over who sign up as Cycling UK members using a valid promotional code, or who have purchased a gift membership for someone else. Cycling UK will verify membership as a condition of claiming a prize.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw ending and will have until Friday 25 January, 2018 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details in time, they will forfeit their prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Once the winner has claimed their prize, their contact details will be passed to the relevant distributor in order to fulfil the prize in cases where the product may vary in size or type, e.g. Osloh Bicycle Jeans.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cycling UK’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Cycling UK as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The draw is only open to UK residents but not employees (or families) of Cycling UK, or any organisation who have directly contributed to this prize draw, their agents or anyone else connected with the draw.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable & non-transferable. No cash alternative will be available.
- Prizes are provided by partners of Cycling UK for the purpose of this prize draw. Cycling UK accept no liability for any faults with the prizes, or any issues that arise from those organisations.
- If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize at their discretion.
- Information provided may be used by Cycling UK for the purpose of providing you with information about Cycling UK, including, but not limited to, its services, projects, campaigns and membership benefits. Cycling UK will not disclose this information to any other person or organisation, except in connection with the above purposes. If you do not want Cycling UK to contact you about its activities, products or services, or if you have any query about the use Cycling UK make of your data, please write to the Data Controller at the Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamp self-addressed envelope to: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- If the winner of the draw in unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.