Cycling UK Kit Competition
Cycling UK Kit Competition
There's nothing quite like having new kit to renew your enthusiasm for getting out on the bike. We know that many of you are enthusiastic about your cycling clothing so we really want your input.
You've sent us your designs and we've picked the four best. Now it's up to you to vote for your favourite and the most popular choice will be the new Cycling UK kit.
If that's not exciting enough, we'll pick out someone who votes for the winning design and they'll be the first to get their hands on the brand new kit - for free!
Click to enlarge the design.
This competition has now closed: thank you for your entries.
The new Cycling UK kit will be available soon in the shop.
- The competition opens on 1 January, 2019.
- Design entries close midnight on 20 January, 2019.
- The competition will close midnight on 17 February 2019.
- The competition prize is to have the winning kit design made into a jersey of your chosen size. The prize will be drawn randomly and there will be one winner drawn from the cumulated entries of the design stage and the vote stage.
- The winner may have their contact details passed to the manufacturer in order to fulfil their prize. Cycling UK will contact the winner to confirm consent before passing on your data.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- Multiple entries to the design stage are permitted, but only one entry into the prize draw from each person will be allowed.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw ending and will have until 8 March 2019 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details in time, they will forfeit their prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The best designs will be selected by Cycling UK and put to a public vote to decide the winner. Cycling UK will have the final say on all kit designs.
- Cycling UK may edit the designs as deemed appropriate and necessary, while retaining the integrity of the original submission.
- By submitting your design in this competition you are giving up any claim to the copyright of the design. Any designs that are deemed inappropriate, or are infringing on the copyright of others will be removed from consideration.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cycling UK’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Cycling UK as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The draw is only open to UK residents but not employees (or families) of Cycling UK, or any organisation who have directly contributed to this competition, their agents or anyone else connected with the draw.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable & non-transferable. No cash alternative will be available.
- If the winner of the draw in unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize at their discretion.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamp self-addressed envelope to: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- Information provided may be used by Cycling UK for the purpose of providing you with information about Cycling UK, including, but not limited to, its services, projects, campaigns and membership benefits. Cycling UK will not disclose this information to any other person or organisation, except in connection with the above purposes. If you do not want Cycling UK to contact you about its activities, products or services, or if you have any query about the use Cycling UK make of your data, please write to the Data Controller at Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.