We want to do all that we can to ensure that our team and our work is as inclusive as it can be. For staff, volunteers, members and beneficiaries our commitment is that we will:
• Run a safe, welcoming environment that recognises that we are all different.
• Give a voice to diversity and in turn listen to it.
• Have the policies and procedures in place to ensure that diversity is respected, and our values upheld, and are committed to address when it is not.
• Reach beyond the usual channels and be flexible in our employment recruitment and volunteering offer to ensure we attract a diverse range of talent.
• Have a learning culture, educating and training our entire team on what diversity and inclusion means and why it is so important to all of us.
• Regularly turn the spotlight on ourselves to ensure that diversity and inclusion is continually monitored and reviewed.
• Celebrate and highlight our progress in diversity and inclusion, while challenging ourselves on our next steps.
• Ensure that our diversity and inclusion aims are central to our work by embedding in our strategic priorities and in our organisational values.
We aim to be a champion for diversity and inclusion in our sector.
We are determined that cycling in the UK means cycling is enjoyed by everybody, regardless of culture, race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, or ability.