Tony Harvey - Cycle 4 All
Tony Harvey - Cycle 4 All is affiliated to CTC. The centre is also affiliated to British Cycling.
Tony Harvey has a long standing career in cycling. He is an expert at coaching cyclists, has British Cycling level 2 coach status and is completing an Honours degree with the Open University in Sport, Fitness and Coaching. View his profile on LinkedIN. His Organisation, Tony Harvey Training provides coaching for individuals or groups and welcomes people who want to cycle to increase performance, to rehabilitate following an injury or operation or to improve their health and wellbeing.
The centre puts on exciting events for people with disabilities and of all ages.
Last year on Sunday 20th July 2014, a series of time trial events was staged at Jim Peter Stadium. The emphasis was on fun and aimed at riders with disabilities in an inclusive, safe and closed environment. Prizes for all age groups, most improved riders and best attendance were given according to different categories; karts, hand-powered, trikes, tandems etc.
This year,every Wednesday from 27th May to 30th September 2015, Cycle 4 All Twilight Criterium Race Series wll be held on the Lee Valley road circuit.
- Cycle 4 All welcome both children and adults with varied disabilities or other difficulties.
- Inclusive cycling sessions take place at Jim Peters Stadium in Mayesbrooke Park.
- Riders cycle outdoors on a smooth surfaced, athletics track.
- The centres adapted fleet includes tricycles, recumbents, hand-cranked cycles, tandems, rear-steer bikes and KMX karts.
- Additionally, the centre has ordinary cycles, MTBs and BMXs too.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above). adn
Changing facilities includes hoist and trained users are welcome to operate.
See club website.
Want to help? There are various ways in which you could volunteer:
Additional Events Support