Perth Bike Station
The Bike Station is Scotland's largest, and one of its longest established, bike recycling charities.
We have three main aims:
1) To encourage and promote good mental and physical health through encouraging people to cycle;
2) To help people learn to ride their bicycles safely and to be able to repair them themselves;
3) To help the environment by recycling and by promoting cycling as a means of transport.
- Second-hand, refurbished bikes for sale
- Bike donations
- Bike maintenance and repair
- Fix your own bike
- Cycle training
- Volunteering opportunities
- Dr Bike sessions
- Community cycling projects