Cycling 4 All Bradford
The group run cycle sessions in Lister park, which is located on the outskirts of Bradford city centre in the Manningham area. The park is a renowned and well used public space, providing recreational activities like tennis courts, boating opportunities and play areas for kids. It boasts an Islamic water garden, botanical gardens and Cartwright Hall, an historic building housing permanent and temporary art exhibitions.
- Sessions are predominantly run for Bradford University and Bradford college students on Wednesdays, and open to the public on Saturdays.
- Children, young people and adults are welcome.
- Their adapted bikes include hand-cranked bikes, tandems, KMX carts, electric bicycles, mountain bikes and a mission trike.
- If they don't have a bike to suit your needs, they'll do their very best to find one.
- Riders are able to cycle on wide, well surfaced tracks in Lister Park.
- The group additionally offers 'learn to ride' sessions for non-disabled students who wish to learn to cycle with confidence.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
Vehicle access and parking is via North Park Road.
Disabled parking bays are found at the rear of Cartwright Hall.
Sessions are free
Membership is encouraged for regular Saturday visitors
Want to help? There are various ways in which you could volunteer:
- Sessional Support
- Additional Events Support
- Cycle Maintenance
- Other opportunities (please specify)
Lister Park (also known as Manningham Park)
North Park Road
By Bike: on local route
By Bus: 99, 680
By Road: on North Park Road and Emm Lane, off A650 Keighley Road
By Rail: Frizinghall Station
Open: All year
Wednesdays for Students: 13:30pm til 4pm
Saturdays for the public: 10am til 12pm
Phone to book or just turn up