Cycles4All - Pavilion-on-the-Park
Cycles4All are affiliated to CTC.
Pavilion on the Park are a registered charity who aim to provide educational, social and recreational activities for children, young people and the residents of Eastleigh at their Youth and Community centre. They are located on the developing Urban Country Park and are proud to offer services for disabled people.
Besides cycling, the centres programme has something for everyone and for all ages. Their range of projects include Sensory4All, Challenge4All, Parkside Youth Project, Arty Crafty Clubs, Play Schemes, a Boccia Club and a tasty Lunch Club.
- Inclusive sessions take place at Pavilion on the Park.
- Riders cycle across Fleming Park's Urban Park on smooth paved pathways and grass routes.
- The centre has a wide range of adapted cycles which includes trikes, tandem trikes, a recumbent trike, a front loading wheelchair carrier, side-by-side tandems, hand cycles and regular bicycles.
- Riders can try out any of the bikes during the session.
- Both children and adults are welcome, from beginner cyclists upwards.
- Individuals and groups are welcome.
- Groups of 6 or more people can book a closed session.
- Trained staff members and volunteers offer help with cycling at every session.
- Bike skills training and progression activities are available.
- Bikeability courses are offered on regular or adapted bikes.
- In case of bad weather, cancelations will be advertised on Facebook.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
Want to help? There are various ways in which you could volunteer:
Additional Events Support
Pavilion on the Park
1 Kingfisher Rd
By Bike: on NCN route 24
By Bus: X3
By Road: near M3, A335
By Rail: Eastleigh
Open: All year
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
From 10am til 12 pm