Wheels for All Bolton
Wheels for All Bolton is affiliated with Cycling UK and provides people of all abilities with the chance to enjoy cycling. They were established with the help of Cycling Projects through the Wheels for All. The Wheels for All programme is a nationally recognised programme that offers cycling opportunities to people with additional needs by giving access to adaptive cycles in a supportive and comfortable setting.
Leverhulme Park Community Leisure centre offers a wide range of sports and wellbeing activities. Leverhulme focuses on fitness classes and gym facilities, whilst also supporting local community activity groups and sports clubs.
- Children and adults are welcome
- Organised on a drop-in basis.
- Booking is advised for groups.
- Sessions take place outdoors on smooth surfaced, athletics tracks.
- Their cycle fleet is large and they boast a wide selection of adapted bikes to suit most ages and abilities. These include wheelchair carriers, side by side tandems, front loading chairs for wheelchair transfers, many trikes in different sizes, mission trikes, quads, tandem trikes, hand cycles and two-wheeled bikes.
- Change bikes as often as you like during sessions.
- Wheels For All trained members of staff and volunteers are on hand to help and assist.
- Families can join in the fun during school holidays, contact the centre for their school holiday programme.
- Bike skills training and progression activities are available where desired.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above)
£2.00 per session
Want to help? There are various ways in which you could volunteer.
Administration (such as on the committee, as a development co-ordinator, or to recruit volunteers)
Additional Events Support
Other opportunities (please specify)
Leverhulme Leisure centre
Bolton, BL2 6BZ
By Bike: near local routes
By Bus: 511, 544
By Road: near A666, A579
By Rail: Bolton
Wheels 4 All Sessions
Wednesdays: 6pm - 7pm
Thursdays: 10am - 12pm