In 2 Biking - Age2Age
In 2 Biking is run by Age2Age charity and are affiliated to CTC. The registered charity was set up in 1997, and In 2 Biking sessions were realised in 2014 through funding from Sported and Sport England in light of the 2012 Olympic legacy.
The centre enjoys hosting innovative and fun events all-year round for their members to take part in and to raise funds. This includes their 2014 Grand Charity Ball, a 2014 Triathlon, as well as quiz nights and song and dance evenings. .
Since its foundation Age2Age have been involved in a wide range of charitable activities, including running clubs for children in socially deprived areas, training adults for employment, youth projects, urban regeneration, broadcasting, overseas aid and providing social activities for people with additional needs. Age-2-Age was also instrumental in delivering a training & awareness documentary for Dudley Ethnic Minority Achievement Service about young people’s experiences of prejudice. They have an underlying Christian ethos which means that everyone is valued equally.
- In 2 Biking offer a great mix of adapted cycles and mainstream bikes, to suit all abilities.
- They run four sessions per week, split into two categories: one for less-able riders and one for more-able riders.
- Participants can either just turn up or book in advance.
- Sessions take part in the Worle Community School, during out of school hours.
- Sessions are held indoors and outdoors.
- Riders enjoy the freedom of cycling on smooth surfaces, in closed settings.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
£3.00 per session
first session free
Want to help? There are various ways in which you could volunteer:
Additional Events Support
Worle Community School
By Bike: near NCN route 33
By Bus: 850, 985, A2, C1-4, C9, W1, X1 X5
By Road: off B3440, near A371, M5
By Rail: Weston Milton, Worle
Open: all year
5pm til 6pm less able riders
6pm til 7pm more able riders
2pm til 3pm less able riders
3pm til 4pm more able riders