The Inverclyde Bothy
Under the latest Scottish Government guidance the Inverclyde Bothy is pleased to announce that we have been able to recommence some of our activities. Both our organised Health Walks and cycling sessions come under the organised sport exemption allowing us to deliver these activities.
Cycling UK Covid guidance for groups is available here.
Please continue to check our Facebook page, as we will update as things progress.
See our Facebook group for walking/cycling ideas, motivation & hints 'n' tips during this time of social distancing.
Best wishes from Team Bothy.
Walking activities and information offered by the Inverclyde Bothy include:
- Weekly Health Walks – locations across Inverclyde
- Monthly Explorer trips
- Working with community partners to establish new Health Walks
- Information on walking routes, events and places to explore
- Walk Leader volunteering opportunities
- Information on other local walking groups
- Working towards Dementia Friendly Accreditation – ensuring our walks are inclusive and welcoming to people living with dementia
Address: Pier Station Road, Gourock, Inverclyde, PA19 1QR
The Inverclyde Bothy is Inverclyde's home of walking and cycling presented in association with Cycling UK and Smarter Choices, Smarter Places for a healthier, happier and cleaner Inverclyde. Pop in to The Bothy in Gourock Train Station to find your local walking and cycling groups.
The Bothy works in partnership with a wide range of local and national organisations to help more people get cycling and walking.