Big Bike Revival in Scotland
The Big Bike Revival for Key Workers in Scotland is now closed for funding applications. If you’re a key worker looking for free services, please see below.
Free services for key workers
If you are a key worker in Scotland in need of help with getting your bike on the road or getting access to a bike, we can still help you. The Scottish Government is supporting us to provide free repairs to key workers through the Big Bike Revival for Key Workers. Use our map to find your nearest Big Bike Revival organisation.
If you would like more information about the Big Bike Revival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a team of development officers across Scotland who can support you and your organisation to get involved with the Big Bike Revival:
- South West Scotland: Jeff Frew (Dumfries and Galloway; North, South and East Ayrshire; North and South Lanarkshire)
- South East Scotland: Gordon Webber (Scottish Borders; East and West Lothian; Midlothian; Falkirk)
- Edinburgh: Esmond Sage
- Glasgow and surrounding: Eileen Hamill (Glasgow; East and West Dunbartonshire; Inverclyde; Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire)
- Central Scotland: Ralph Jessop (Fife; Dundee; Perth and Kinross; Clackmannanshire; Stirling)
- Argyll and Bute: Aisa Nebreda
- North East Scotland: Emma Roberts (Aberdeen; Aberdeenshire; Angus; Moray)
- Highlands and Western Isles (Eilean Siar): Amanda Wagstaffe
- Orkney and Shetland: Paul Porter